Monday, May 25, 2009

School is out this week! Are we ready for summer?
We sure are making plans to get away from the summer heat!

Brandon and Taylor have loved preschool!
Below they are singing songs from their Spring Program.
Brandon is a great singer and Taylor is as well, but...
Taylor hardly moved a muscle.





The B-I-B-L-E song! I think Taylor even started to sing a few lines at preschool.
At home she can do it all by herself.









Brandon and Taylor are here singing "Say to the Lord, I love you!" at preschool as well as home.





Brandon singing the Prayer song.


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

love the videos. I can't believe your school is out already. Jenna's preschool got extended through the month of June! It was suppose to be out the beg. of June. But we had so many cancelled days this year due to weather, I guess they are trying to make up for it.
We're excited to see you guys soon!

Jamie said...

Man, your kids are so cute and so big! I love their little voices.

Trina said...

So dang cute!! They are hilarious! I LOVE it! Brandon and Ryan totally look related. Same hair and face. So cute. I love Taylor's dresses. Jayne sings all the time at home too, but hardly says a word at the Preschool programs. Too funny!

Tiffanie said...

How adorable!!!! I can't wait 'til Chloe is in Preschool! Hope you're doing well. It's been a while since I've heard from you!