Tuesday, June 30, 2009

t a h o e

We recently we to Lake Tahoe on a family reunion.
We were with my family, the Jergensens.
It was a lot of fun. Although Mike is not in any pictures taken,
he was there. Mike's favorite part of the trip was the family bike ride!


Emerald Bay, a beautiful part of Lake Tahoe.
Fannette Island is the only island in Lake Tahoe.


Icy cold water falls of the mountains from the snow down into Lake Tahoe!
Brrrr!


On the girls day we adventured on a little hike down to Emerald Bay.


The shore of Emerald Bay.


Boating and beach day!
Brandon went tubing with his cousins Logan and Tyler.


Taylor stayed on shore happily playing in the sand with her cousin Jenna.


She was not happy when she got an unexpected surprise of cold water splashed on her.


Brandon and Taylor on the rocks waving to dad on shore.


Me - mommy with the kids on the rocks!
I got up to my waist in that very cold water, but it was fun to be out in the lake with the kids.

Thanks Jergensen family for a fun family reunion!

5 comments:

Trina said...

Looks like fun Jenni! We loved visiting Tahoe. That would be a great family reunion place. I'm sad we'll miss seeing you guys when you're out. My family's trip is our only trip this whole summer and it just happened to fall the same time. We were hoping to do the beach one day and then a family dinner on Sat. I'm kinda hoping we'll be able to do Sea World with you on Tuesday before we go, but we'll see. I know the kids would love to see Brandon and Taylor as well. We're looking forward to rooming together for the Jonas family Christmas thing and we're hoping to meet up with you guys at another point too. Talk to you soon!

Trina said...

Oh, btw, Jason doesn't have the days off so he's not going. So he will be around and is (I think) planning some golf with Mike while you guys are out, especially since we'll all be gone ;-)

Marnee Marriott said...

So fun! I don't think I would go near the water, though!

Srudd said...

Wow, it looks beautiful up there! It looks like you had a blast! Cute pics!

Tiffanie said...

Wow. Such a gorgeous place. Looks like you guys had tons of fun!