Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bye, Bye Indy

Five years ago we moved from New York City to Indianapolis and we have loved it. It has been a great place to raise a family. There is lots of cultural things to see and do around the city. We sure have had a fun experience living here. Most of all we will miss the friends we have made along the way.





Our first home, which might never sale and become our second home here in Indy! It has been a good home to us the past 5 years as we have raised our kids. I think I will miss it, but look forward to bigger and better things in Arizona.

We leave in less than a week! Eek! Lots of packing left to do. So, next time you hear from us we will be baking in the heat of Scottsdale, Arizona.

6 comments:

Sybrina said...

Hey, post pictures of the new place when you get a sec! I wanna see!

The Jonas Family said...

I don't have pictures now, but when we get there I will.

Amy Collins said...

Goodluck, with the move Jenni. What an adventure! Can't wait to see the new place.

Nicole said...

Good luck! Your house will sell. If not...you could always rent it out until the market turns again and then sell?

Sunni said...

We are excited for your new adventure.

Lindsey said...

We look forward to visiting you guys in Scottsdale! Preferably in the non summer months! :) Good luck with the move!