Yesterday while packing she climbed in and out for the first time to get her pacifier, which we usually kept on the top of the crib next to the wall. She only got it for naps and bed time. We stopped packing to see if she really could do it on her own. And she DID! Then this morning after waking up I went to her room and upon opening the door she was already out of her crib.
Luckily we only have 12 days left until the movers come to pack us up. Can you believe it!? We were able to get Taylor to nap today. She didn't nap yesterday! I think it will be a little bit of a struggle. I do have the front of the crib lowered for easier access for us, but I think I will end up putting it up so she won't get out as much. Then in Arizona Taylor will take on Brandon's toddler bed and we will end up getting a big boy bed for Brandon. He is already FOUR years old now! Oh, and when we move to Arizona, no more pacifier for Taylor! Now if we could only take Brandon's two fingers away.




5 comments:
So, how's the potty training going? I am working like crazy on it..but it is SO slow going!
How nice to have movers come move you! I hope that happens for us!
We have a few good days with potty training and then she wets every once in awhile. Today I forgot to put a pull-up on her before her nap. She peed sometime during or right when she woke up. She took a really long nap and I didn't get up to her room in time. She was already awake. Sometimes I can get her right when she wakes up and she is still dry. She is always wet in the morning though. She needs to be potty trained by the end of August when she is going into preschool (two days a week) in Arizona.
Oh, that's hilarious! Kids will figure out anything. And my little guy sucks his fingers. I have a feeling it's going to be TOUGH getting him to stop.
She is getting so big now! I hope she will still nap. We moved Whitney to her bed once she started climbing out of her crib. Non of my other kids ever learned to climb out, I told them they would fall and get hurt....and it kept them from trying.
When you need something very important like a pacifier, you can learn to do anything. That's cute.
Post a Comment