Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fun in the Sun

So, what do you do in the summer time in Arizona? ...well, if you are outside you are usually near water! We live near two community pools, which we go to weekly! There are even splash pads for free around the area. My kids are having a blast. Brandon is a great swimmer, and Taylor is doing well in her floating. Brandon makes friends easily, either if they are set up play dates or if he randomly meets them somewhere. He is very social!







3 comments:

Trina said...

Fun!!! The kids look so cute! You guys are having so much fun! You're definitely making us think twice about Phoenix. We just love those parks with all the water features and having a pool is key! Can't wait to come visit! And we love In-In-Out too. We haven't been without it so we probably don't appreciate it as much as if we didn't have access to them regularly. Glad you guys are loving the west coast :-)

Emily Wing said...

How cute!! I love Brandon's goggle. I am so glad you guys are loving Arizona. We miss you bunches in Primary!

Tiffanie said...

How fun. We had so much fun playing with you guys! Sorry we didn't get to get together one last time. We returned from L.A. late Tuesday night, packed on Weds, and moved on Thurs. I wanted to call you, but I lost my phone charger, so my phone (which has your number) is currently not working. Hope you all are doing well!!!