Monday, September 1, 2008

Preschool

First day of Preschool
Brandon and Taylor go to the same preschool called New Covenant, a Lutheran Church School. We are very much pleased with it, especially since it is quite close to home.

Brandon adjust quite well. He is a people person.
Taylor is all smiles at first, signing in her name here...
But soon after I set her up at a table to play play-dough, and I get ready to leave, she starts crying. They say to say short goodbyes. She doesn't cry too long, otherwise she likes it there.

3 comments:

Sunni said...

Jenni, You8 are so good at taking pictures of your cute kids. My girls start preschool next week. Thay are excited. How nice for you to have them at the same school.

Amy Collins said...

I'm so impressed with all the places you take the kids. Good for you...sounds exhausting, but those are great memories. Sounds like Arizona is working out. Hope you will get your husband back soon, good luck to him on all the boards.

Trina said...

Adorable pics! Taylor looks adorable in her cute outfits. I love the pictures of Brandon ice skating. Great job getting pictures of everything going on! Love it!