Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween Pictures

Halloween Day

Brandon and Taylor had parties at their preschool.
They were dressed as a doctor and a nurse.
Here they are after trick-or-treating with all of their candy!


A week before Halloween our church ward had a trunk-or-treat, where they pass out candy from the back of your car. I dressed up as their patient.


Here are a few of Brandon's friends from church.
Brandon and Taylor decorated their own cookies! Yum!


The same day as the trunk-or-treat we celebrated Taylor's birthday as a family at the zoo. It was Boo at the Zoo day and they got to dress up. It was a lot of fun. There was a parade, games, shows, food, camel ride, and of course all of the other animals. In some exhibits they threw pumpkins in to see how the animals would react to it. The last pictures is of the kids in front of the sting rays, a special exhibit.




1 comment:

Sunni said...

That Sunshine looks so warm! I am wishing I was coming to visit you!