We love Costco! We go there to eat or shop for clothes, toys, food, or anything for the home! Costco is great! Plus it is a lot closer to our house than in Indiana. We are there like once a week.

Chick-Fil-A, upscale fast food, yummy! We all like it, especially on Tuesday nights when it is kids night and they have activities. I even planned a visiting teaching apt here with our kids!

Oh Bashas! I serious love this place! You ask, "what is Bashas?" A grocery store. But not just any grocery store. A grocery store with FREE CHILD CARE up to 90 mins! That is right! I was totally shocked and surprised when I heard this the first time I came out here looking in this area for homes, without the kids. I immediately asked for an application to get them started. Taylor was just at eh perfect age (2 1/2 - 10). I LOVE it! The kids LOVE it! It is absolutely the BEST! I can't rave about it more! Below is a picture of Taylor in front of the child care center. You obviously have to be in the store while they are there, but there is a bakery/cafe with table and chairs inside so you can enjoy the time. Grocery shopping is a whole new experience. I love walking around the store kid free.

New Covenant Preschool (Luthern Church) is where Brandon and Taylor go to preschool. It is literally 5 mins from our house. It is a really nice preschool. The kids really enjoy it here. And so do I. There are also many other families from out church that go here too.


The Library - 2 min from our house, across the street from our housing development. Also there is an elementary school right next store that Brandon will go to Kindergarden next year. The Library is a fun place for the kids. They like to get books there, plus there are activity days and story time for all ages.



3 comments:
wish we had a bashas; four kids in the grocery store does not equal sane mommy
Makes me miss Phoenix! Those are all my favorite places too!!! Chick fil a isn't such a big deal here in Utah. There's one in the mall, but not one with a playground....which is one of the best parts!
I had know idea chickfila was cool. :) I am jealous of your grocery store sitter. We do have a simialr thing but the play room is so small and pathetic and they only take kid age 3-5. It is also expensive.
Post a Comment