Brandon started school last week, Monday, August 10th! That seemed pretty early since in California I remember starting school the last week of August or even the Tuesday after Labor Day in September.
Brandon is a BiG Kindergartner this year! He is going to school at DCES = Desert Canyon Elementary School. The school is literally down the street from out house, a quick walk, no bus route. So, my first born is in school! I did not cry, but I bet I will for my last child.
Here are some pictures of Brandon's first day of school!
Brandon's teacher is Mrs. Bethke, which I hear is great!






Brandon is a BiG Kindergartner this year! He is going to school at DCES = Desert Canyon Elementary School. The school is literally down the street from out house, a quick walk, no bus route. So, my first born is in school! I did not cry, but I bet I will for my last child.
Here are some pictures of Brandon's first day of school!
Brandon's teacher is Mrs. Bethke, which I hear is great!






6 comments:
Awww! So cute. Looks like a fun classroom.
How exciting!! Looks like Brandon is going to have lots of fun. 1 more year until the next group of cousins follow in his footsteps :)
Oh my he is so big! Enjoy your time with Taylor! That is part of the fun of sending them off to school. Congrats!!
So fun!!! Brandon is so adorable! Excited for you to only have 1 at home and none for some short times :-)
I am a little jealous of your free time siss! Brandon will have a great time learning. Sierra starts in a week.
How cute! Brandon looks like he got right into the seing of things. I love the last picture of the little girl hugging her mommy. So cute.
Looks like you guys had some fun trips this summer. We were in Montana two weeks ago . Such a gorgeous place.
You all look great.
Post a Comment