Even though we are well into the Fall season, Brandon just started soccer the second week in October and plays well into the middle of December. I am sure everyone else is winding down if not done with soccer. But the weather is still in the 90's here. Brandon sure is having a blast playing soccer. He gets right in there and kicks the ball. He is not afraid. He even gets sad if he has to come out on the sidelines for a few minutes. He plays hard. He is #5, his favorite number! There team has burgundy color shirts with the city Las Vegas on it.

Here is Taylor on the sidelines cheering Brandon on!

Brandon after the game. He plays hard!

Brandon wanted me to take a picture of the #5 on his shirt!
Below are some fun videos of Brandon playing a soccer game. Enjoy!
6 comments:
How cute. Thats cool that he gets in there jackson was still pretty timid at that age. cool jerseys!
Those videos are so fun. I love listening to Mike direct and cheer him on :) Go Brandon!!
Love it!! Great post! He is so cute and totally reminds me of the Jonas boys. I think Ryan will look quite similar to him. He's got the same hair, it looks like. Too fun! Jayne wishes we would be seeing you guys tomorrow for Trick or Treating but look forward to Thanksgiving!
Go Las Vegas! Your kids are getting so old.
We went to Newport today and held signs for Prop 8 and met Mike's cousin who was in our ward at the Colony. I forget his name, brown hair...Robert maybe? Thought I'd let you know.
Hope you had a good Halloween!
That's so cute. I love watching little kids play sports. It's so cute!
That is so cute! It brings back so many memories with my little boys.
Post a Comment