Thursday, October 2, 2008

Random Pics

Brandon and Taylor playing downstairs with baby toys, which were taken out for younger kids.
(Photo taken upstairs from the loft/playroom)


Taylor always getting into something... TROUBLE!
(Photo taken by Brandon)


Jenni with the kids at church, minus mike at work.


Silly photo! :P


Brandon and Taylor with some of their cousins (Josh, Jake and Kacie) on Josh's baptism day. Not sure what Brandon is doing or about to say?


Josh with the girl cousins (Jayne, Kacie, Taylor)


Kacie and Taylor - best buds!

Mommy and Taylor (Brandon off running around with his other boy cousins!)


Family Photo - don't I look so tan!
I recently had gotten back from a trip to Las Vegas with no kids!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Jenni, you do look great. I love your new family picture you have on your blog. take care

Nicole said...

Yes, we did take Luke to Disney...but I think we have ONE picture of him. I don't think it will be one of his greatest memories. Ha ha.

And yes, you DO look tan. You look exactly the same as you did when we were roommates. Always gorgeous.