
Brandon and Taylor have fun playing together,... almost too much when it comes to creativity. To the right they are pretending to be pirates on a pirate ship looking for treasure! They find anything they can (pillows, books, stuffed animals, toys, fans, night lights, kiddie couch, even luggage, etc.) to make their treasure! They sure have fun playing together.
Taylor enjoys playing with her baby dolls. She is already a natural at mothering. She tries to potty train them, just like she is in the process of doing. She will even put her baby dolls in time outs. It is too cute.Taylor is "little miss independent" these days. Although it is good at times, it is hard when you need to help her and she doesn't want the help. She has a strong will personality and likes to be an instigator many times in causing trouble. She is a handful, but we still love her!
One more thing about Taylor,... she is into saying she needs "someone" to help her or "somebody" did (something) for her all of the time. It is too funny when you are the "someone" or "somebody" right there that she is talking about. (Does that make sense?) And she is also wanting to be fed by her parents at meal times. Is that usual for a 2 1/2 year old?

Brandon is a very active little/big boy. He is now into super heroes, his favorite being Spider- man.Brandon is also into sports, as always. His two favorite teams are USC and the Colts! Recently he has been on a basketball team at the Healthplex Sports Club we belong to here in Indiana. He is doing quite well and improving on his dribbling, defense, and shooting. We will have a video soon to come, once I know how to put it on.
Brandon is also very much into playing with his animals and especially his dinosaurs. As you can see on the left, he has created a mountain of dinosaurs at the bottom of the stairs during Taylor's nap time. If you ask him which is his favorite dinosaur, he will say, "meat eaters." He loves to play fight with his dinosaurs. I also catch him talking to them, which is quite cute.One thing we will have to video tape is Brandon dancing! He is quite the little dancer! He had got moves! He knows how to wiggle and grove and is not embarrassed by it anywhere he goes. If there is music he will just start dancing! It is something! Just you wait. Watch for the video to come soon.
4 comments:
Boy! You're off to a great start! Keep em coming! These are so fun to read.
I love the posts! Well, i know our children are related! Jayne puts her babies in time outs, puts them on the potty and everything too. It's way funny. And she is a total dancer like brandon! She dances everywhere too, even when I don't notice music is playing. She wants ballet shoes and outfit for her bday! She loves everything to do with dancing. I can't wait for them to play together again!
Great job on the blog Jenni. I almost like this better than myfamily.com...I feel like when I post to many pictures and stories that I'm being a hog or something on there. With blogging I know I am doing it to share with my family now and later.
When I was babysitting them I was surpised one afternoon to find in Brandon's closet SO MUCH STUFF piled in there. They had been busy playing for a while. It took us a half hour to put it all away and probably in the wrong places. But they were happy and enjoyed doing it. I love how Brandon plays so much with his animals. Taylor is just practicing how to be a mommy someday - cute.
Lonna
Post a Comment