
Here is the most recent family photo of the Jergensens at a family reunion in Sun River, Oregon. This photo was taken last summer June 2007. Only one child is missing, Macy born July 5th, from Lance and Sunni's family. Justin and Sandra are expecting their second child in October. Who will be next???
4 comments:
I am so glad you have a blog now so we can keep up with how things are doing once you leave! We are going to miss you guys!
It's still a little wierd to see my sister in your family picture. I'm so glad you started a blog...about time! I'll be looking forward to lots of interesting posts! :)
Good job Jenni! I like it!
I am glad your family made the long trip to Sunriver, that was a great trip!
I love this picture. What fun for the whole family to get together.
Mom
Post a Comment