I just realized this is my first post without pictures!!
Instructions:
1. Post the rules.
2. Answer all the questions about yourself.
3. After you are done posting, tag 5 other people.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was on my mission in Leeds, England! I had barley got there the first month and our whole mission got to go to the open house of the Preston Temple. It was amazing!
2. 5 things on your "to do" list today?
take a shower, take the kids out to play (lunch at McDonalds and the Indianapolis Zoo to see the new Koala bears), eat, clean, PACK,... and of course a little time for the internet.
3. 5 snacks I enjoy?
salty- crackers, chips (and CHEESE i love, did I say NACHOS!!), popcorn,...
sweet- almost anything chocolate (milk chocolate that is), sugary candy (smarties- my favorite, sweet tarts, gummy bears, sugar patch kids, licorice,...
that is more than 5, but I am sure I am missing a few others
4. What would I do if I was suddenly a billionaire?
Definitely PAY OFF DEBT, buy a nice house, buy some new clothes, buy mike a nice gift, get the kids something fun, travel, and do something good HELPING OTHERS (family and maybe some charity or something), also SAVE some money for the kids especially for their future!
5. 3 Bad habits
Staying up too late so I don't want to get up in the morning, eating sweets late at night, and
wanting to play before work
I just have to ditto your comments because I am the same. I also am a procrastinator at times.
6. 5 places I've lived?
Fairfield, CA; Provo, UT;Leeds, England; New York, NY; Indianapolis, IN; and Scottsdale, AZ next month!
7. 5 jobs I've had?
Babysitting/setting up a summer job watching kids at my home a couple days a week, Hines Nursery Plants (remember this one Chad?), receptionist/administrative assistant to a venture capital firm in NY (Dolphin Communictaions), Prodcution Assistant to a Loan Officer (Countrywide Home Loans), Heathplex Sports Club (Childcare Services), and now a MOTHER!
8. 5 things that people don't know about me?
This is hard for me too...
Family knows, but maybe not all my friends, that my left eye's nerve to the muscle is damaged and I can't see as well in my peripheral vision on the left side. If you have not seen my fingernails, I bite them and then play with the bitten fingernails in my hand (gross I know). I like to stay up late and sleep in (until awaken by children). I don't care to exercise and I like to eat junk food. Ok, I think that is enough!
I tagg... Megan, Sybrina, Lindsey, my mom, and Trina
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I forgot to add that I worked at IN-N-OUT too! Yum, I miss their food.
Thanks for taking my tag challenge! I wish my to do list was a little simpler like yours. :)
I left my tag comments on Sunni's blog, so I'll let you read them there. One more thing I would do with the $ - give to charity. I always admire people who do that.
Post a Comment