We have entered the world of blogging! It has only taken a year of reading everyone else's blogs. We are excited to share our family's life with you.
As of now we are in Indianapolis, Indiana (other known as Indy). It has been almost 5 years since we moved here for Mike's dual residency in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. We have enjoyed all that the city has had to offer. We will definitely miss the life of downtown, sporting events, restaurants, the children's museum, the Indianapolis zoo, the Healthplex, and of course friends we have met here along the way.
Residency life has had its up and downs, but we are excited for a change. We are moving to Scottsdale, Arizona the middle of June. There is lots to offer there as well for us. And we will be sharing memories on this site for all.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute blog Jenni! I love your family pic at the top. I look forward to checking your blog often! :)
Lins, check it anytime. I will try and keep it updated. I check yours almost daily!
Darling blog Jenni! You were meant to do this!
These pictures are WAY nice! You look great!
Post a Comment